Click here to read the full article on The Chalkboard …
Connect. Elevate. Transcend.
Jan 14, 2017, 1:30-3:30 PM, Pure West 204 W. 77th St., NYC
Get incentivized, energized and inspired to welcome new patterns into your new year through simple steps. Revolutionize the way you recognize, understand and manage unwanted or unhealthy patterns. Learn to register cues from your body about patterns in the mind and emotions. Then, transform how you manage them in order to create alternative behaviors and thoughts that are in alignment with your intentions. Experience greater courage and drive towards achieving your goals going into 2017, with extra tools in your toolbox to use in developing healthier and purposeful patterns and skills.
- Basic Movement practice to find patterns in the body-mind.
- Journal breaks to capture thought patterns and subconscious insights.
- Mindfulness Practices and Meditations of Buddhist and Tantric traditions to go deeper inward.
- Group Q & A related to specific patterns and managing solutions.
- A restorative Nidra meditation guided practice.
**Please bring: Journal/Notebook and a Pen.
Yoga Nidra for Health and Healing
Sunday February 18, 2017 2:30 - 4:30pm
Mandala Yoga Center for Healing Arts
10 Amagansett Square Drive,
Amagansett NY | (631) 267-6144
In this workshop, experience integrative healing and restoration as your body and brain enter into deeper states of relaxation, slowing the brainwaves down, while the mind remains conscious. Nidra removes mental, physical and emotional tension, and aids in the healing of muscles, organs, cells, tissues and the brain.